Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 10/25/11

Sorry I haven't posted these for a while. I've been really busy with marching band/colorguard. I'll try to do it more often!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This weeks teaser is from The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. I just got the book around noon and i'm already almost halfway done! Here it is! This quote is by the wonderful Grim and Puck:
"If I end up in the river because some idiot decides to rock the boat-" he flattened his ears at Puck, who gave him a wide-eyed look of innocence "-I know several witches who would be happy to bring down a particularly potent curse on said idiot's head."
"Wow, if I had a favor for every time someone said that to me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment