Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sultry Saturday 9/10/11

Every Saturday you can come here and post a comment telling us your current fictional character crush and why you are crushing on them. Don't forget to tell us the book they are from. So lets start Sultry Saturday!

I am reading Cassandra Clare's City of Bones with my little sister, so this week I'll go with the very mysterious Jace Wayland.

It doesn't matter how many times I read this book, I always find Jace very arrogantly funny. He was actually my inspiration for an abstract art project in interior design. He has a very mysterious, sharp, and jagged outside, but a hurting, soft, and smooth inside. He only acts like he doesn't care, but he honestly does. That completely melts my heart :D I love reading about Jace whether it's my first time or my hundredth. Jace is totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment